Thursday, September 13, 2007

Okay, I just posted something about politics, and then I realized that I haven't written anything about my life since the bar. Well, I took the fucker. I think I failed. W points out that I always think I failed every test I take, which is true; another friend tells me that everyone thinks they failed the bar. So, who knows. After taking the bar I got a letter from my law school telling me I graduated cum laude, which boosted my confidence a little: I mean, who graduates cum laude from a top-five law school, studies their ass off for the bar, and then fails it? But the fact is, when I think about the exam, the questions, the answers I gave, I sure as shit feel like I failed. We'll see.

I start work on Monday. I've gotten used to the life of leisure, which I've been living for over a month now, for the first time since I can remember. I'm not really looking forward to giving it up. But actually it's going to be exciting to get to work. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: