Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Heh.

I had my last exam yesterday.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Heh heh heh ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HOO HOO HO HO HAW HAW HAW HAW HO HA HEE HEE HA HO HAW HAW HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HEE HEE HEE HEE HE HEe Hee he. he.

he.

heh.

ahem.

Hm. Chortle.

Oh. Are you still here?

Do excuse me....

Ahem again. Yes. Ah. Anyway. What? You didn't say anything? Hm. Okay. Yes. Hi. Huh. I thought... well. Okay.

Anyway... oh boy. Shit. Damn. Well, okay. I guess I have to start thinking about other things now, huh. Like, I don't know, paying off my loans. Having somewhere to live. All that
fucking crap I've been putting off thinking about. Man. Is it me? It must be me. It sort of seems like there's never any opportunity to relax and enjoy something.

But right now, it's 9:45 and I haven't done shit today. I'm drinking coffee still. Reading blogs. I really need to do a few things. I need to check on my student loan deferment, and I need to figure out about whether I can take the bar class in Newark, just in case we aren't able to move to our new city in time. Also, I really
should call everybody in my family to say hi; and I need to mail them tickets to my graduation. And there's a little matter of finishing my part of the habeas petition I've been working on for my capital punishment clinic. Whew.

But first, I think I'll have some more coffee. Maybe catch up on talkingpoints, I've been out of the loop lately.

No comments: