Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hi. Well this is interesting, I thought ought to note it since so much of what I've talked about of late has to do with what I'm trying to accomplish by having this blog. I keep harping on how this is a note to myself, and how no one else is reading it, etc. But I was just poking around in blogger's settings, and one of the options was to make this blog private -- i.e., make it so it wouldn't show up on blogger. Or something like that. Anyway, what's interesting is that I decided not to do that. In other words, some part of me wants people to read it.

I don't know what that's about. But it's interesting, and it seems to be a piece of our reality TV/blog world -- we are voyeurs, and we apparently want people to view us too.

I actually have thought a lot about this in a different context, the context of making art. How important is it to have an audience? That is something that's troubled me for years.

No comments: